Found these at Sephora and I just love it when makeup comes in a kit which includes a whole bunch of stuff. It is limited edition and it is $59. Here's what it says on the Sephora page:
Masters Class 9 Custom Color Set - Medium ($175 Value)
What it is:
An exclusive collection created specially by the artists at Smashbox to complement your complexion and enhance your most gorgeous features. Offered in Light, Medium, and Dark, each kit houses a full face of products that provide the most glamorous range of colors for your unique skintone.
What it does:
This set features a variety of shades as well as a Step by Step Get-the-Look Guide that shows you how to wear them. Each Custom Color Set includes an eye shadow trio compact in the new luxurious Photo Op formula, as well as a variety of cult-favorite cream eye liner shades housed in a portable trio. Also included are two lip glosses, a nude lip pencil, a waterproof eye liner pencil and Fusion Soft Lights—all of Smashbox's favorite photo-worthy products packed into one incredibly customized kit!
This set contains:
- 0.053 oz Cream Liner Trio (bronze, deep violet, dark olive green)
- 0.34 oz Fusin Soft Lights (tan, warm pink, soft bronze)
- 0.075 oz Eye Shadow Trio (matte ivory, golden tan shimmer, sage green shimmer)
- 0.14 oz Lip Enhancing Gloss in Glow (sheer apricot)
- 0.19 oz Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss in Buff (golden nude)
- 0.04 oz Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx (black)
- 0.04 oz The Nude Lip Pencil in Medium (warm nude)
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
You think you will be checking this out?