Saturday, June 18, 2011

NEW Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Foundation

 I found this new Revlon Age Defying DNA Foundation recently at CVS!  It's pretty expensive for a drugstore foundation.  It's $14.99 at CVS!   It comes in 8 shades.

Here's what it says on the website:
"NEW Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Cream Makeup combines makeup + powerful anti-aging skincare to help protect skin's DNA to fight the signs of aging. 96% of women saw flawless, younger-looking skin in two weeks. Lines and wrinkles are visibly diminished while skin is refreshed, hydrated, revitalized. SPF 20"

Well to my surprise, they had a tester in store.  So I quickly tried it out.  It's very creamy, and it blends efforlessly into the skin.  I was actually quite impressed!  In terms of its anti aging claim, one would have to see after trying it for awhile.  As for me, I have enough foundation to use up, plus I will have to wait until there's a good sale!  15 bucks seems steep for me for a drugstore foundation.

Here's the Tester in "Soft Beige":
I put some on my hand before blending it.
 Here's how it looks blended in. 
 So will you be trying this one out?

xoxo
Wing

1 comment:

ZebyK said...

I think I'll give the anti-aging foundation a miss for a few years, but I do love the bottle design! Xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...