Saturday, May 7, 2011

Target Beauty Is My Bag

 Well, this post is long overdue!  I have received this Target "Beauty Is My Bag" for awhile now and took these pictures!  And there are some nice goodies to it.  But before I show you the pictures, I wanted to share this link with you.  Even though they have run out of the beauty bags, but they still have some coupons online.  You can go here to redeem: http://samples.target.com/beauty-bag/?empty=1

So, this beauty bag came in the cute box above and it looks like this!
 The inside has goodies and coupons!
 There's Pantene Shampoo, Nivea Lotion, and Neutrogena Lip Balm
 Here are some little samples from Revlon and Fekkai
 And here are the coupons!
 $1 Off Revlon
 $1 off Covergirl
 $1 off Neutrogena
 $1 off Maybelline Fit me Line
And of course there are other coupons too!  So all in all, I think the coupons encourage you to shop more at Target.  But considering that major drugstores often have much better deals (like 40% off or buy 1 get 1 free), I wonder when I will get to use these coupons?

Did any of you receive this beauty bag and what do you think of it?

xoxo
Wing

1 comment:

sweetvampy5 said...

I wish we had target where i live too!Cz they have soo many good offers! >.<

- sweetvampy5

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...