Monday, April 25, 2011

Wet n Wild Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette Tutorial/Earth Day/Little Green Tees

 So for Earth Day, I created this look using Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette as well as other products that are NOT tested on animals.  Here are a few pictures!
 Also, I helped out this company called 
at Grand Central's Earth Day Fair.  They make 100% Organic Cotton Baby Clothes that are absolutely adorable!  I took some pictures of the event to share with you!
(Click on pictures to view larger)
Now I don't know about you, but this one is my favorite for several reason!  
1) I eat, poop and sleep too
2) My fave color is purple
3) It's so so soft!!!!
Look at all the styles!
Here here to I have the right to clean air!!
 More cute styles and colors!
 Here's the Founder of Little Green Tees!  All the adults are looking at the shirts and say, "They are so cute, can you make them in adult sizes too?"
  
And here I am!
Go to 
to get your little ones or friends' little ones a few of these adorable shirts!

Here's the tutorial on video:
Here's a tutorial to celebrate Earth Day using products that are not tested on animals. Click to buy these adorable baby 100% organic clothes: http://littlegreentees.com
http://www.earthdayny.org

FTC: This is NOT a sponsored video. I believe in Lilttle Green Tees' mission and therefore want to help. I bought everything in this video, and all reviews are of my honest opinion and I did not get compensated for this video.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...