Friday, April 15, 2011

Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint

Urban Decay always has something special to deliver.  When I saw these amazing Afterglow Cheek Tints at Sephora, I fell in love.  I took a bunch of pictures for you guys!  
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
 It comes in 7 colors, and it's really a cream blush.  I tried it on and it's extremely natural and blends like a dream.  Here are 6 on display.
 Here are a few colors that I fell in love with right away!

 The packaging is beautiful too!  Purple is my fave color!
It's $24 and 0.14oz.  

4 comments:

Dani*LaLa said...

I absolutely love Urabn Decay =) love the post and I love the color crush

http://danilala88.blogspot.com/

Wing Law said...

Thanks sweetie!

haruks369 said...

Do you know what color the model in the advert is wearing? Is it Quickie or Crush? Thanks!

aly7 said...

"Fetish" looks reallypretty:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...