Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FOTD with ELF

I created today's look using ELF's Mini Makeup Collection mostly.  I used the taupy eyeshadow on the eyelid, blended out the crease and outer V with the brown, and used the lighter highlight color in the browbone area.  I used the eye pencil provided for eyeliner in the upper and lower lash lines, and of course used its blush and bronzer (which I think that it's very much like the NARS Orgasm Blush and Laguna Bronzer).  For lips, I used the ELF Conditioning Lip Balm in Peaceful Pink.

I know that they have 50% off Mineral and Studio Today.  Click here to shop!

3 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Lovely FOTD!!!

XoTopazoX said...

I love those little books! I think the pigmentation is so much better than the 100 palette! I bought back ups of both, at target I got a few for 3.28 and then one for 1.28!

Wing Law said...

XoTopazoX: What?? How did you manage to get it for $1.28??? That's awesome! I agree that those little books are better pigmented than the 32 piece. But my 100 piece actually is not bad in pigmentation. So go figure..

Rakhshanda: thanks for your compliment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...