Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fun Holiday Party Tutorial with UD Vice Palette

❤Open❤ Urban Decay's Vice Palette Tutorial! This is a fun holiday party makeup look! Hope that you enjoy!  My Vice Palette Review:
Products used:
Palladio Eye Primer
Urban Decay Vice Palette
Physicians Formula Black Eyeliner
ELF Mineral Infused Mascara
Falsies:'s Cosmopolitan
ELF Eyebrow Kit
Misssha Perfect Cover BB Cream
ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer
Physicians Formula Bamboo Wear Face Powder
Physicians Formula Bamboo Wear Bronzer
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush
Milani Lipstick Barely There
Rimmel Lipgloss Kiss Off (Addicted)
The big fluffy brush I love is Sigma F 30:
Bdellium Smokey Eyes 5 piece Brush Set:
❤My NEW Fun Channel:
❤Instagram: DivaMakeupQueen

FTC: All products were purchased by me.  I was not paid to make this video and I am giving you my honest opinion.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...